Work With Us
McAuley Community Services for Women attracts dedicated and professional staff who are devoted to assisting women and children in crisis, and who want to work at an organisation that is committed to respecting the unique value and differences of every woman and child it encounters.
McAuley Community Services for Women values diversity and encourages applications for positions from all backgrounds.
Housing Worker, McAuley House Part time, fixed term (12 months) 22.8 hours per week
- Providing ongoing flexible support to empower women to regain power and control of their lives, through accessing safe affordable housing;
- Developing relationships with housing providers in order to expand housing options for women and children engaged with McAuley Community Services for Women programs and services.
- Providing support to case managers and their clients with varying complex needs, to gain and/ or maintain safe and affordable housing options including support providers, private rental agencies and social housing providers;
- Maintaining an up to date database of housing providers and support options and keep case managers abreast of housing vacancies and housing pathways.
- Working collaboratively with team members and external service providers to provide an integrated continuum of housing support and exit planning.