Family violence: how to get help

Family violence support services

You can also get help from:

Going to court and legal information

For information on how to get an intervention order and your legal rights contact:

For men who are using violence

If you are a man would like help to stop using violent and controlling behaviour, or are otherwise experiencing violence, the Men's Referral Service provides free, anonymous, and confidential telephone counselling, information, and referrals to both men and women.

You can call Men's Referral Service on 1300 766 491, Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (Victoria) or visit their website for more information.

No To Violence is the peak body for men's behavioural change programs in Victoria.