Our wish list
Current Wish List
We currently have an urgent need for the following new bedding items:
- Double doonas
- Single doonas
- Double quilt covers
- Single quilt covers
- Pillow cases
- Sheets - Flat and fitted for both double and single beds
- Single and double mattress protectors
How can you help?
- We ask that donations of material items (clothes etc.) go to our partners rather than to our Kensington office - we request specific items from these agencies so in helping them you are helping us and the women and children we support.
- We will occasionally put a call out on Facebook and Twitter and our website when we have a specific need (for example new linen) so please stay in touch with us regularly to see if there is something specific you can help with.
- There are of course other ways to support McAuley Community Services for Women if you wish – you can volunteer, hold a fundraising event, become a monthly donor. Please contact us on (03) 9371 6600 to find out more.
Movie vouchers and vouchers for coffee shops in the CBD or North Melbourne area are also very useful.
Caroline Chisholm (baby items/goods) - www.caroline.org.au
Nappy Collective (nappies) - www.thenappycollective.com
St Kilda Mums (baby goods) - www.stkildamums.org
St Vincent de Paul Society - www.vinnies.org.au
Thank you for all your hard work, dedication and commitment to helping.