A career with McAuley Community Services for Women could well be for you if you’re looking for a job that rewards you for helping others.
Our dedicated and professional staff are attracted by a strong commitment to our values. Working with us gives you an opportunity to make a difference to the lives of women and children.
As an employer, we value and respect diversity and encourage applications for positions from all backgrounds.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours including the option of monthly accrued day off (ADO) for full time staff
- Generous salary packaging benefits resulting in tax savings
- Excellent Professional Development opportunities including external training and workshops as well as McAuley all staff training
- A focus on work/life balance within a great team environment
- Regular supervision and management support including access to Employee Assistance Program
- The option to purchase leave if desired
- A rewarding opportunity to be part of an organisation that is committed to improving quality of life for women and children experiencing family violence and homelessness.