Corporate partnerships are crucial to our work.
There are many ways to get involved in McAuley such as funding programs, sponsoring events, undertaking volunteering or signing up for workplace giving. Your contributions will go directly towards supporting women and their children escaping family violence and experiencing homelessness.
Ways to get involved
- Sponsor a family violence or homelessness program, our employment program or a fundraising event.
- Host an event such as a high tea or board room lunch.
- Donate through your payroll and matched giving. Find out more.
- Provide pro bono services or donate in-kind goods.
- Volunteer as an individual or as a team in one of our programs.
To register your interest in working with McAuley we encourage you to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information in your email:
- a brief summary of your interest in McAuley
- a couple of ways your organisation might be able to support us such as pro bono services, fundraising, sponsorship, workplace giving or in-kind donations
- your contact details.